Wholesales HDCVI DVR and HDCVI XVR
HDCVI DVR is HDCVI Surveillance System video storage device, HDCVI DVR as a part of an HDCVI system, are widely used in applications where existing infrastructure is available and users have a need for the latest technologies like 4MP/4K resolution, IoT over coax, Power over Coax (PoC), and more.
This brand-new DHCVI 6.0 technology provides a superior visual experience both in live view and playback through its 4K real-time solution and AI coding while maintaining the same HDD storage. The two-way talk achieves real-time communication between camera and recorder with a broadcast-quality audio. In addition, HDCVI with enhanced AI can identify humans and vehicles in a video, alerting users with accurate alarms and enabling a quick search with optional "human" or "vehicle" video type.
HDCVI is bringing fresh ideas and new possibilities to the industry, and will always provide more economical, safer and more convenient solutions to customers.
HDCVI 6.0 Benefits
Compared with traditional video surveillance, HDCVI AI classifies human and vehicle in an image, making it easy
for users to focus on real threats, enhancing target search efficiency, and significantly reducing labor costs.
In addition, Dahua provides a complete end-to-end AI solution with 4K UHD and full-color camera to ensure
high accuracy and to provide high management eciency through unified DSS & DMSS.
• 4K real-time is a unique and leading technology in HD-Over-Coax market.
• It restores monitoring location with 30 fps for a better visual experience.
• Offers superior clarity in collecting even tiny details within a large monitoring coverage.
• AI coding saves storage costs, allowing users to enjoy the advantages of upgrading to higher resolution
while maintaining the current storage expense.
• Two-way talk is a unique and leading technology in HD-Over-Coax market and a breakthrough
innovation in Audio-Over-Coax technology.
• Aside from satisfying users' demand for auxiliary audio information, Two-way talk also enables
bi-directional audio intercom that can be used to warn o˚ intruders and to provide guidance when
an accident occurs.
• Advanced audio noise reduction technology provides "broadcast level" audio quality, providing users
with a multi-dimensional and high quality video surveillance solution.